| Pavers |
EZ Roll Permeable Pavers
| EZ Roll Gravel Pavers |
NDS Product #GP4x150, GP4x150G, GP4x150R
Black, Gray, Brick Red
4' X 150'
EZ Gravel Pavers reduce erosion and help maintain the look and functionality of a gravel road. Made with 100% recycled materials, the pavers also minimize surface water runoff and present an attractive and sustainable alternative to traditional concrete or asphalt.
Recommended Applications: Golf cart paths, service roads, jogging tracks, bike paths, truck and cart wash-down areas, RV and boat acess and parking, residential driveways, parking lots, truck maintenance and equipment yards, construction entrance soil stabilization. In addition to these load applications, EZ Roll Gravel Pavers are also an effective solution for erosion control on slopes and in swales.
Contribution to LEED
- Permeable surfaces mean stormwater runoff is eliminated or reduced
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- Water is conserved as gravel does not require irrigation for maintenance
- Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic
- Empty cells have a compression strength of 66,000 psf
- Product ships in large rolls for easy roll-out
- Stakes provided with each roll
- Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
- Less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping
- More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping