Tan & Red Blend
Tan & Charcoal Blend
1) Compressive Strength: At the time of delivery to the work stie, the average compressive strenfth of the test sample shall not be lass than 8,000 psi with no individual unit less than 7,200 psi; ASTM C-140
2) Absorption: The average absorption of the test samples shall not be greater than 5% with no individual unti greater than 7%; ASTM C-140
3) Resistance to Freezing and Thawing: SHall have no breakage and not greater than 1% loss in dry weight of any individual unit when subjected to 50 cycles of freeze/thaw; ASTM C-67
4) Permissible Variations in Dimensions: Length or width of units shall not differ by more than +/- 1/16" from approved sample. Height of units shall not differ more than +/- 1/8" from the specifieed standard dimensions.
5) Visual Inspection: All units shall be sound and free of defects that would interfere with proper placing of the unit or impair the strength of performance of the construction.