| Creekside Premium Topsoil|
The Premium Topsoil is specially formulated from a select blend of natural soil components to give you all-purpose soil ideal for use in the garden and on lawns.
| Majestic Earth Peat Moss|
Available in either:
1 Cubic Ft. Bag
2.2 Cubic Ft. Bag
3.8 Cubic Ft. Bag
| Soil Essentials Planting Mix|
- All organic blend of poultry compost & topsoil
- For indoor or outdoor use, no additional fertilizer required
| Creekside Organic Peat|
For use in the Home Garden, Greenhouses and Nurseries
This premium peat is specially formulated from natural, rich, black Reed-sedge peat and Sphagnum peat moss. It helps your plants, indoor and outdoor, to establish strong and healthy root systems. The formula provides for aeration of the soil, increases absorption of water and oxygen needed for plant growth. It also helps redue the "hard packing" of soil. CreekSide Organic Peat is a soil additive that will assist your house plants, garden, and lawn seed to develop into strong and sturdy plants.
| Horticultural Perlite -Coarse Grade|
4 CuFt Bags
Perlite has been used for years in:
• professional potting soils and soils mixes.
• container growing
• propagate cuttings
• outdoor mixes, turf, grass and outdoor plantings.
• gardens, raised box, roof top, Green roof systems. Ect.
• 100% perlite growing applications,
• commercial and amateur hydroponic growing
• water conservation in landscaping and gardening.
Creekside Wonderblend Cow Manure
100% Composted Manure, no fillers
Contains a rich supply of essential elements
Helps retain moisture in sandy soil
Promotes proper drainage in heavy clay-type soil
Adds beneficial microrganisms essential to soil and plant health
Contains a rich supply of essential elements for vigorous plant growth
| Creekside Premium Planting Mix|
All purpose formula ideal for indoor and outdoor use
Suitable to mix as a component for upgrading poor quality soil
Aids in nutriet, water retention and soil transfer
Helps ensure proper aeration
Contains a starter charge of fertilizer
Easy-to-use garden friendly texture
| Premium Aged Rice Hulls|
Mississppi Topsoil ~ Soil Essentials
| Soil Essentials Potting Soil|
- All organic blend of composted poultry & forest products along with peat & perlite
- For indoor or outdoor use, no additional fertilizer required
| Creekside Premier Potting Soil|
- Ready to Use
- Quality Tested
- Indoor & Outdoor Containers
- 20# or 40# Bag
This Premium Potting Soil has been specially formulated from a select blend of natural soil components for your indoor or outdoor planters and window boxes.
| Creekside Compost with Manure|
SplendorGro Compost with Manure has been specially formulated and quality tested to provide a soil product that will meet the demands of today’s gardeners. Encourages vigorous root growth, improves soil ability to retain water. Ideal for shrubs, flowers, vegetables, trees, and lawns.
Creekside Premium Compost
Top dress 5 quarts per 100 sq. ft. Procedure may be repeated after six weeks for added results.
New Lawns: Mix into the top 2" to 3" of the seed bed at the rate of 20 quarts per 100 sq. ft. and mix into soil prior to planting.
Trees & Shrubs:
Mix 50/50 with soil when filling around roots. Water thoroughly.
Mulching: Apply 2" to 3" on surface around plant in fall for winter protection. Blend into soil and replenish as needed in spring.
| Vermiculite - Medium Grade|
4 CuFt. Bags
Vermiculite is the mineralogical name given to hydrated laminar mangesium-aluminum-iron silicates which resemble mica in appearance. When subjected to heat, crude vermiculite has the unusual property of exfoliating or expanded into worm-like particles (the name vermiculite is derived from the Latin 'vermiculare', meaning to breed worms.) Vermiculite is considered a nuisance dust (also called "Particulates Not Otherwise Classified (PNOC) by ACGIH).
| Pro-Mix BX with Biofungicide|
Premier Horticultural Product #0581P, #0532P
PRO-MIX 'BX' with BIOFUNGICIDE is a "General Purpose" peat-based professional growing medium, designed for the cultivation of horticultural plants. This formulation is lightweight, uniform and provides necessary conditions to establish plant growth. This high-quality product is suitable for a wide variety of plants. Enriched with Subtilex®, a high-performance biofungicide that prevents root diseases caused by pathogens, such as Pythium, Fusarium and Rhizoctonia.
Pro-Mix 'BX' with Mycorise
Pro-Mix BX with Mycorise is a "general purpose" peat-based growing medium with vermiculite and perlite, used for the cultivation of a wide variety of plant species. MYCORISE® PRO ensures stronger, healthier plants due to more developed root systems and better fertilizer uptake.
Pro-Mix HP with Mycorise
Premier Horticulture Product #0436P
PRO-MIX 'HP'/MYCORISE® PRO is a "High Porosity" peat/perlite-based growing medium. This mix ensures optimum growth, especially when high air-capacity and extra drainage are required. It is ideal for water-sensitive crops, rooting cuttings and/or low-light growing conditions. MYCORISE® PRO ensures stronger, healthier plants due to more root systems and better fertilizer uptake.
Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (65-75%/volume)
Dolomitic & Calcitic Limestone
Endomycorrhize (Mycorise Pro Macronutrients)
Extra Perlite - Horticultural Coarse Grade
Premier Pro-Mix PGX Grower Mix
Premier Horticulture Product #0466P, #0463P
Pro-Mix PGX is a peat-based growing medium for germination and growing-on seedlings with plug systems. Growth under high-density conditions requires a highly specialized medium that can provide optimum physical and chemical properties.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss -short fiber (75-80% /volume)
- Vermiculite -plug grade
- Dolomitic & Calcitic Limestone
- Wetting Agent
- Seed germination (conventional trays)
- Plug trays
- Pots under 4" diameter
| Premium Compost |
- 1 Cubic Ft. Bag
- Premium Soil Additive
- Weed Free
- Fertilizer Value of 1.5-1.5-.05
- All organic blend of composted poultry & forest products
| Crown Professional Series Fairway|
50# Pelletized Dolomitic Limestone
-Neutralizes harmful soil acidity restoring proper balance to soili-plant system
-Improves root growth
-Promotes better turf growth and appearance
-Repairs turf damage associated with acid-loving trees
-Naural source of soil nutrients not found in most fertilizers
-Apply any season
| Gypsum Pellets|
- Improves soils structure allowing for increased oxygen and water to penetrate soil
- Improves root growth promotoing strong, healthy plants
- Promotes better turf growth and appearance
- Repairs turf damage associated with acid loving trees
- Effectively counter acts sodium alkaline soils
- Supplies the plant available Calcium and Sulfur
- Apply in any season
- All natural product, virtually dust free
- Quick response, consistent results
| Premier Pro-Mix Ultimate Container Mix|
Premier Horticulture Product #4474P, #4475P
Pro-Mix Ultimate Container Mix is a Peat-Based growing mis specially formulated for a wide variety of plant species grown in hanging baskets, large containers, and out door planters. It has excellent water-holding capacity for plants that require high amounts of water or subject to hot, sunny conditions. Thi spotting mis contains water-saving crystals to hold extra water and reduces watering frequency. It also contains a slowrelease fertilizer.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (75-85% by volume)
- Water-absorbent Polymer
- Slow-release Fertilizer
- Limestone (for pH adjustment)
- Hanging baskets (sunny locations)
- Window boxes
- Outdoor planters
| Premier Pro-Mix with Biofungicide|
Premier Horticulture Product #0463PSUB
Pro-Mix with Biofungicide is enriched with Subtilex (active ingredient: Bacillus subtilis-MBI600) a biofungicide that prevents root diseases. The Bacillus subtilis bacteria colonize developing root syustems, and combat disease-causing organisms that attack them. The bacteria also act as a biostimulant that enhances the establishment and the development of the root system, leading to more uniform plant stands and crop response.
- Prevents damping-off and controls root pathogens (Alternaria, Aspergillus, Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia)
- Patented bacterial strain of Bacillus subtilis
- Better performance and shelf-life over fungal inoculants
- Improved germination and survivability of transplants
- Enhanced plant vigor and reduced incidence of disease
- Compatible with a wide range of chemical pesticides
- Reduced management costs for disease control
| Bio-Comp Summer Bedding Soil|
Bio-Comp Product # BC-1
- Seed propagation, cuttings, hanging baskets, bedding plants, vegetable plants, mums & pansies
- pH 5.2 to 6.5
| Bio-Comp Summer Potting Soil|
Bio-Comp Product #BC-5S
- For crops needing a higher water holding ability
- Propagation, cuttings, hanging baskets, annual packs, perennials & interior plantscapes
- pH5.2 to 6.5
| Bio-Comp Nursery Plus Mix|
Bio-Comp Product #BC-N+
- Perennials, Nursery Crops, Mums & Planters
- Not recommended for use as a greenhouse mix
| Greenhouse Mix Tote Bag|
65% Fibrous Coarse Peat
35% Composted Pine Bark
10% Coarse Perlite
The composted pine bark creates air space and alows water to the root system. The coarse fibrous peat allows maximum water holding capacity and helps retain nutrients for the plant. Perlite is very light; helps create air space and has good water rentention properties.Pine Bark combined with peat and perlite in the percentages above creates maximum growth
| Growers Mix Tote Bag|
55% Composted Pine Bark
35% Fibrous Coarse Peat
10% Coarse Sand
The composted pine bark creates air space and allows water to the root system. The coarse fibrous peat allows maximum water holding capacity and helps retain nutrients for the plant. The coarse sand is specially graded to allow for good drainage as well as adding stability and weight to the growers mix.
Pine bark combined with peat and sand improves the condition of the heavy clay soil by improving drainage, decreasing root disease; helps keep the soil loose and creates a better enviroment for the roots to grow and expand. In sandy soil, it reduces the amount of watering and fertilizer required.
| || |