GreenCleanPro Granular Algaecide & Fungicide
GreenCleanPRo is a granular product that attacks planktonic and filamentous algae on contact. Through the power of oxidation, the treated algae die within hours, beginning as soon as GreenCleanPro is applied to the algae.
It is an alternative to algaecides that utilize either copper or formaldehyde products.
GreenCleanPro can be used anywhere algae is evident, such as bodies of water, greenhouses, and nurseries, and dairy farms. Some application areas include:
- Commerical Waterways, Ponds, Lakes, Reservoirs, Lagoons
- Water and waste water applciations to reduce BOD, COD and odors
- Stocktanks, Animal Bedding & Litter, Watering Troughs
- Horticulture, Agricultural and Farm Irrigation Systems
- Floors, Walls, Walkways, Ramps, and Concrete Structures, Rooftops
- Immediate Algae Control
- No Run-Off Concerns
- Reduced Toxicity
- No Mutational Resistance
- EPA Registered
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certified for Drinking Water Applications
- OMRI listed for organic production