SandPull ProAdjustable Screed System Pave Tech Part #022303
The SandPull Pro adjustable series from Probst is the improved way to increase crew efficiency, comfort and safety. The latest profile design can accommodate the Extension Kit for adjustable screed widths. Using your existing screed rails, edge restrain, (Pave Edge) or curbin, you can screed the job faster and with more accuracy.
Includes: 3' & 5' Aluminum Heads Handle Extension Kit (adds up to 2.5')
The SandPull helps make the sand screeding process faster and easier. One side is used to pull back excess sand to where it will be needed next dyring the screeding process. The other rounded side is used for filling in screed pipe marks and for touch-up after the dog or the home owner walks across your project. After removing your screed pipes, add some sand to the boid and pull the SandPull across the top. It will ride on the screeded sand and screed off your filled void.
- 30" Wide - 2 Sided head - More efficient than a shovel - Makes screeding much easier on the screed operator(s) - Perfect width and weight to float on top of the screeded sand - Greatly reduces the amount of time spent on your knees with a trowel.
Weighs: 2.5lbs Lifting Capacity: 22lbs each Operating Range: 6-10"
One handed option for two handed pavers. Production time on installations using 6" x 9" pavers and larger is greatly increased. Set boot end against the laying edge when placing the paver. If the tooth end is against the laying end, it will not be possible to place the paver tight.
- Replaceble serrated spring steel teeth - Rubber grip handle
- Lightweight Stainless Steel (6 lbs.) - Folds to a compact 3" wide by 73" long - Unfolds into 48" x 68" layout square - Provides 45 degree and 90 degree angles
The Paver Square is a quick way to establish your 90 degree angle to start laying pavers. Use in any application where accurate 45 degree and 90 degree angles need to be established or maintained. Just slide to open and layout square is ready to use!
- Fixed, Angled table - Perfect for tumbled pavers - Enables operators to make double cuts nad undercuts - Ensure tight abutting of split pavers
Floating upper blades ensure uniform contact top and bottom for cleaner, crisper splits. Four-sided blades top and bottom enable rotating to a fresh blade, should a blade wear. Not recommended or warranted for use on natural stone!
- Works equally well on retaining wall blocks and slabs - 3 different sizes to accommodate a large range of products - Pivoting heads provide excellent contact on the split face side
When working with slabs, the SlabGrabber allows tight placement at the laying edge without fear of pinched fingers. When working with retaining wall blocks, the SlabGrabber grips the front and back of the block, allowing it to work with almost all manufacturer's sizes and places the block tight, side by side. Note: The SlabGrabber is not designed to be or used as a "Brick Tong"
Paver Pounder Hand Operated Tamper Pave Tech Part #029054
Includes: 1 Tamper Bit for compact base 2 Pounder Shaft
- The handle can be disassembled quickly for maintenance - 20lb Hammer Rod is made of hardened steel - The smaller plate keeps the surface area small and compaction force high - Locking Quick Pin for easy connection
The Paverpounder is a slide hammer that includes three bits, the 6" x 6" tamper bit plate, a 3" wide chisel bit and a breaker bit. Sliding the 20 lbs hammer rod up and down inside the handle allows exact placement of tamper plate without movement. This allows the base in the tight areas that the compactor can't reach to be properly compacted. Reduces or eliminates call-backs due to the base in these areas settling later.
- Made completely of metal- - Suitable for professional use - Can be used to measure all available types of pavers and slabs - Pivoting angle finder to establish angle - Locking lever to hold paver length measurement
- Designed specifically to mark concrete or clay pavers - Solid, all aluminum and stainless steel construction - Can hold almost any marking tool - Increase marking speed easily by 400-600% - Assures marking accuracy and consistency - Unit glides easily along most edge restraints (like Pave Edge) - Guide wheel rolls along curbs, walls and more!
Paver Adjuster, Re-Alignment Bar for Aligning Pavers Pave Tech Part #012050
- Designed to be used standing up - Replaceable spring steel tooth - Hand and foot rests to drive into joint - Rubber grip handles - Gold zinc plated finish
The Paver Adjuster is the easiest way to adjust bond lines. It is designed to be used standing up, using body weight to shift the pavers with th ereplaceable spring steel tooth. The Paver Adjuster is driven down into the joint by applying pressure to the foot rest which is directly above the tooth. Stretch a stringline across a chosen bond line and shift the pavers until the line is straight.
- Overall width is 45" - 12" Diameter Tires - Adjustable clamping shoes fit most paver shapes and sizes - High tensile steel with gold zinc plating - Reduced weight perforated steel backing plate - Secure over-center cam action operating handle - Adjustable clamping feet for reaching longer pavers - Use to move banded and un-banded pavers - Roller on bottom keeps cart from falling through missing pallet boards and enables rolling band and cart off pallets
- Urethane Mat - 22" x 30" - Universal design for use on most compactors - For use when compacting clay pavers or textured surface pavers
This specially formulated urethane ruber mat is a universal mat that can be trimmed to the size of almost any compactor plate. It is designed to help reduce damage to textured surface pavers, clay brick, natural stone and paving slabs. Since it absorbs some of the compactors energy, it will slightly reduce the forward speed. However, this special urethane mat minimizes the slow down normally caused by other protective mats. Protective mats may also require more passes during the compaction process to achieve complete paver lock-up.
- No long lever to pull - Hydraulic Foot Operation - 2 Year Warranty
Cutting decorative, retaining wall stones and pavers will never be the same. Every so often an innovative new tool comes along that alows you to work more quickly and with greater precision. The Kracker is just such a toola nd is used to precisely cut Versa-Lok, Keystone, EP Henry, Mesa, other pre-cast retaining wall systems and brick pavers